laceibanetsociety.com’s Managed File Transfer and Secure Email Attachment solutions provide visibility into the processes and systems that transport confidential content while at the same time securing it during storage and delivery.
Challenges Addressed by laceibanetsociety.com
- Slow transfer rates
- Inability to email large files
- High burden on the internal customer support department
- Mail server hard drives clogged with file attachments
- Lack of security – employees sending sensitive data over an unencrypted connection via the Internet
- Lack of audit trails and reporting capabilities
Benefits Delivered by LACEIBANETSOCIETY
- Helps comply with regulatory mandates, such as Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), Gramm-Leach-Bliley (GLBA) and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Connecting teams across locations and time zones
- Encrypted file transfers with password authentication
- Flexible File Expiration Settings – Control expiration Account wide or on a per user or per file level.
- Easy access to comprehensive administrative reports and audit trails
- Secure access to files to protect critical business information
- Branded interface — company logo and private, secure sub-domain
- Easy monitoring, reporting, provisioning and work flow
- Seamless integration with LDAP and Microsoft Active Directory Server
- Setup file retention policies company wide, on an individual user basis, or per file.
LACEIBANETSOCIETY for IT Departments
LACEIBANETSOCIETY offers IT departments a flexible, easy-to-use file transfer solutions that reduces the load on email servers and eliminates end users’ file transfer issues, questions and limitations. With LACEIBANETSOCIETY, complex FTP server setups and the associated training of staff is no longer necessary.
LACEIBANETSOCIETY provides a virtual extranet which acts like a central portal for documents and files. The solution is low cost, requires no resources to deploy or maintain, and delivers a secure means for sharing, storing and collaborating with sensitive files and documents.